MHM Hydraulic Scrap Magnet
With the combined generator and magnet unit MHM, it is possible to install and operate a hydraulically driven power generator on almost all mobile construction machines without a hassle. The reason for this is primarily the technically sophisticated yet completely straightforward and user-friendly concept behind this comprehensive solution, not to mention the compact design and modular structure of the CoolGen 4 power supply generator.
- No fixed installation in the construction equipment necessary
- Intelligent dropping control by polarity change (negative excitation)
- Oil supply via existing stick equipment
- Integrated CoolGen4 13 kW power supply
- 80% duty cycle
- Automatic control of pressure and liter flow rate
- Vibration-damped installation of the generator and generator electronic system
- Radio control
- Call-up and representation of the operating conditions via CG4 Service Tool
- Numerous suspension possibilities, optionally selectable
- Rigid or flexible suspension possible
Thanks to the Mozelt highly efficient flow control valve with its integrated overpressure and speed protection device, the hydraulic system is virtually load-free when the magnet is switched off and the diesel motor does not need to provide as much drive power.